Mexico City: Join a team to train Kingdom Business entrepreneurs!
More teammates are needed to pioneer an exciting, brand-new ministry initiative!
CMF will launch a Marketplace Ministry team in Mexico City in 2021 to launch a Business Training Academy that will focus on developing Kingdom entrepreneurs. The goal is to disciple and share with them the good news of Jesus Christ and equip them to successfully establish new companies that they can direct as servant leaders.
This unique ministry position combines the professionalism of a high-end teaching academy training aspiring and proven entrepreneurs together with an outreach and discipleship role.
Marketplace ministers will play an important dual role: ministering to and discipling students through the academy, while also carrying out a professional function to develop the academy’s reach and to roll out its training.
Three types of professional expertise are urgently needed for this team:
- Marketing — This team member will design and manage ongoing marketing initiatives for lead generation: social media campaigns, radio and TV advertising; support with brand management; aid in conversion of leads into sign-ups.
- Business Development – This teammate will network in the entrepreneurial and the church communities to find partners (trainers, word-of-mouth advocates, etc.) and students. He or she will also assist with project management and event coordination.
- Administration – This teammate will oversee materials distribution, class coordination, communications with students, payments, public relations, and managing trainers.
Other qualifications include the following:
- An ability to speak Spanish or the ability and willingness to learn is required.
- A 2-4-year minimum commitment is desired.
Interested? Here are some resources to learn more.
- Enjoy this engaging video about the Kingdom Business model.
- Check out the Marketplace section of the CMF website.
- Meet the current Marketplace Mexico team!
- Read a short blog post about this project.
For more information email M. Jackson, Director of Marketplace Ministries, today!