CMF International (Christian Missionary Fellowship) is a 501(c)3 non-profit whose mission is to create dynamic, Christ-centered communities that transform the world. We are based in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, and have personnel serving in many countries.
The basics of privacy and security
You do not need to register or supply any personal information to browse our website. We share your data only with our trusted vendors and service providers we hire to assist us in processing donations and sending communications.
This website utilizes appropriate levels of security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide. To protect your privacy, any collected information is encrypted during transmission to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or processing. Our website is secure, encrypted with current SSL certificates. We do regular tests to ensure security. As a precaution, we do not store credit card information at CMF and that information cannot be accessed through our site.
As an added level of accountability, CMF belongs to the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, which monitors and accredits nonprofit Christian organizations.
Common ways you provide information to us
- You subscribe to receive communication from us, provide us with information on a web form, comment on a blog, or otherwise correspond with us.
- You provide information in the course of making a financial donation. Remember that we do not store credit card numbers!
- You provide information when creating an online account or update or add information to your profile or preferences.
- You complete an application or pre-application when pursuing serving with us on the mission field.
Information collected through cookies
experience. It is necessary for us to store this small amount of information to deliver the website functionality you would expect.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. Cookies can do a number of things, like remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your cart, and remembering what pages you’ve visited.
Data collected when you share information on social media sites
Ways we might use your personal data
- To contact you and/or assess the application information you submitted to explore an opportunity to serve with CMF.
- To respond to your inquiries when you submit feedback or questions.
- To send updates and targeted marketing information about our ministry activities (stories, giving opportunities, news, etc.) if you consent to regularly receive such information. Any subscription is optional and free, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- To process donations, as requested and directed by the donor.
How you can exercise your data subject rights
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any personal information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can email us. Our team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time and will publish the most current version on our website. If a change meaningfully reduces your rights, we’ll notify people whose personal data we hold are affected. Your continued use of our website and services after any change to this privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
How to contact us
Last updated on July 12, 2018.