Marketplace Ministers work in both urban and rural areas of Asia that are closed to traditional missionary activity due to political, social, or religious reasons. Our teams are composed of experienced professionals who share their expertise in the fields of business and education while carrying out intentional ministry through relationships where they live and work.
Here are just a few of the ways CMF Marketplace team members work and serve in this region:
- Connecting with locals by teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
- Leading small group English clubs/Bible studies.
- Discipling new leaders in their churches and in community projects through Disciple Making Movement (DMM) principles and the Discovery Bible Study (DBS) method.
- Developing partnerships with local businesses to provide health services and educational scholarships for migrant children.
- Partnering with local churches to provide family services in cities and in rural areas.
- Employing and teaching Community Health Evangelism (CHE) principles to serve and equip impoverished communities.
- Equipping the local church to serve and impact communities with the good news of Jesus.
- Starting and administrating a private Christian school as an alternative education option for the community.