Giving to CMF
CMF offers many opportunities for you to share your God-given financial resources for the work of creating and growing Christ-centered communities.
If you already have an account with CMF, sign in to access your current and past giving.
Here are your options for giving:
Frequently asked questions about giving to CMF:
Q. Is CMF’s website secure?
Q: I don’t want to give online. What are the other ways to make a financial contribution to CMF?
1. Send a check. Your check should be made out to CMF International. Please enclose a note with the team member’s name, sponsored child’s ID #, project name, or other information concerning your contribution.
Please mail to:
PO Box 501020
Indianapolis, IN 46250
2. Use your bank’s Bill Pay feature.
You can send a contribution as often as you would like using your financial institution’s on-line “bill pay” feature. Indicate that the payee or vendor is CMF International, PO Box 501020, Indianapolis, IN 46250. When prompted for your account number, enter your donor number. If you have not given to CMF before, enter your name for the account number.
3. Sign up for electronic withdrawal.
Fill out this form. If you have difficulty with this the form, contact us at 317.578.2700.
Q: Are my donations to CMF tax-deductible?
Q: Can I support CMF through any “shop and share” options?
Shop with Amazon Smile
Next time you shop at Amazon please consider using AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com). List Christian Missionary Fellowship (make sure to select the one in Indianapolis) and 0.5 percent of the sale will go back to CMF. You’re still shopping at Amazon and Prime still counts as well. Just make sure and start at https://smile.amazon.com/.
Shop with Kroger
If you register your Kroger Plus card, you can choose for CMF to receive a percentage of your spending.
To use the Kroger community rewards program:
1. Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with CMF after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
3. Click on Sign In/Register
4. If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
5. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
6. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
7. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
8. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
9. Update or confirm your information.
10. Enter CMF’s NPO number 58697 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
11. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see CMF’s name on the right side of your information page.
12. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
13. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Q: How can I donate financial assets such as stocks or bonds to CMF?
Q. What do you accept and not accept as non-cash gifts?
They will gladly accept these items: passenger vehicles; latest-model smartphones; groups of 20+ cell phones; precious metal bullion; grain commodities; gold jewelry; and gift cards (minimum balance of $15; must be an accepted company).
They typically accept these items: small, light, recent-model electronics; motorcycles; and large quantities of business inventory overstock.
These items are accepted on case-by-case basis: boats, RVs, ATVs and other recreational vehicles and other donations with actual resale values of $250+.
They do NOT accept: pianos (and most other musical instruments); furniture; exercise equipment; home appliances; large electronics (including most printers, scanners, desktop computers, monitors, Windows XP laptops, VCRs and TVs); outdated medical equipment and used electric wheelchairs; timeshares and cemetery plots; firearms (iDonate Foundation cannot take ownership for legal reasons; however, they are happy to provide referrals to sellers.); anything you would see in a thrift store (i.e. books, apparel, housewares) or anything that may be considered objectionable in the discretion of iDonate Foundation (including pornographic or illegal items).
Q. How are CMF International team members funded for service?
Q. If I send $100 for a team member’s support, will he or she receive that full amount?
Q. How does CMF help its team members plan for retirement?
Q. Who pays the expenses when a team member has a major illness?
Q. Why does CMF ask contributors to make checks out to CMF International rather than to the individual team members?
Q. Can I remember CMF in my estate planning?
CMF is proud to be a member of ECFA, an organization that accredits Christ-centered organizations across the US that have shown excellence in financial management of charitable gifts. The ECFA seal means that you can have complete confidence that your gifts to CMF are being handled with transparency and integrity.
Learn more about ECFA here.